Thursday 8 October 2009

Who, how, why and more whys

Ok let's start with one fine day.
I wanted to call someone from the same office, so i asked a colleague what is that someone's phone number extention.

My colleague gave me the number: xxxx.

I called. Phone rang. Someone picked up.
It wasn't that someone whom I am looking for.
Anyhow, I still asked. (maybe that was how it all began)

Me: Is YYY there?

Someone: No. Who gave you this number?

Me: Oh sorry I've got the wrong number... (putting down the phone...)

Someone: Wait, did you go through the operator?

Me: Err... sorry wrong numer... (2nd time wanting to put down the phone...)

Someone: No no, did you go through the operator?

Me: No...

Someone: Then how you got this number?

(does it matter? halo I am not someone from some bank promoting some credit cards lor...)

Me: I got it from my colleague... (don't ask me why I actually bother to answer)

Someone: Why did your colleague gave you this number?

Me: WHY DON'T YOU FXXKING ASK HER YOURSELF???!!!
(Lol, ok don't you really think that was what I replied? no lah, I am a person with good manners, I won't do that even though I very very wanted to)

this is the real version:
Me: It was a mistake, sorry. (hung up, by me, ofcos)
I almost threw the earpiece back to the phone. And while the earpiece was flying back, I could still hear that someone continuing his whos, hows and whys...

wtf.
Get a life, please.

PS. this post is specially dedicated to Miss Jessy T. as she always asked me to blog in English.
So I finally did.


9 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah english better..
i can read then! =D

wah that person, weird lah.. lol..

kenwooi.com

伟征 said...

你这位同事,太寂寞了是不是。

马修 said...

i had similar experience,some ppl r jz that sensitive, god knws how much money they owed or how many mistresses they hv.

bt those r all mobile phones, office no, 1st time!

Jamie Wong said...

haha. too sensitive, izzit?
probably he/she did something wrong.

tonfucius said...

kenwooi:not weird, maybe just too free and deprived..

伟征:哈哈,不算同事,我连他是何方人士也不晓得~~ 只知道他酱的人生过得也还真无聊~~

马修:they think others have infringed their territory~~

Jamie Wong:or maybe he gotten too many wrong number calls until he fed up..
i guessed if i were to say i did went through operator, he ssure go and scold the operator~~

Yvonne said...

agree, english better, i would read them. although i can read chinese too, but i wont cos it's too wordy! heh.

those people are really too sensitive luh!

homeladychef said...

有些人就是欠扁的。

3ugene said...

actually wats wrong wit that guy/gals..haha..maybe he/she does waiting someone important to call his/her hp...LOL

dafuhao said...

then u should tell her :

Delay No More.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin