Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blog in English

I think I did mentioned previously, I can't input Chinese characters with my comp now.
Something's gone wrong, when I changed the windows language input to Chinese, it did not happened.
Anyone knows what's wrong?

Ok the fastest way is to re-install Windows. But the problem is, I don't have the install CD.
Now this is the problem when you self assembled your computer.
Of course I didn't do that myself... I would have been doing other thing than writing if I could... I asked, or rather paid someone else to do it for me.
Windows was pre-installed. That was something like a add-on, and of course I did not have to pay for any hidden cost for installing Windows. Anyway that guy just recycle his Windows software that's all.

Back to the question: how am I gona "find" back my Chinese input?
I am totally clueless, except using another computer.

So here I am, and also here's what you see. A very cheena blogger blogging in angmo.
Is that for the 1st time? I can't remember.
Will there be more to come? I really hope not. I am still more comfy to write in Chinese.
At least I don't need to bother about tenses.

Yah, so I am still hesitating - to buy a PC or Mac?
One of my frends warned me, Mac machines can't see websites with Flash functions.
Err.. that was something I didn't noticed. And I have no idea how that will affect, but I don't want to regret after buying Mac.
Another thing is, my kids will be learning computers sooner or later. I believe schools all using PCs, so will a Mac at home make them feel confused? All they get the best of both worlds?

I wanted to buy iPad too. (Strongly)
But when i came across rumours saying iPad 2 is coming out April.. yah you know, I don't mind wait.
What are the (rumoured) new features of iPad 2?
- Camera. Even though I think it is quite funny to use iPad to take picture. (I guessed you can imagine that..)
- More powerful chip.. blah blah blah.. don't know what it is about..
- SD card slot. Some said USB slot. Of course I would prefered USB. You would still need a card reader if it is a SD card slot (and the card).
But well, those were rumours. how true it is, we shall see.
But thanks to it, I won't be enjoying the fun of iPad till April.. or later.

So what other fun should I aim for?
To write a book? Maybe. I would have done that long ago, if I didn't spend all that time reading comics, surfing net, blogging, FB-ing, playing iPhone games...
Ya lah, that's always the case.

So.. buck up. (saying it to myself)

8 comments:

新怡 said...

did you try google pinyin toolbar?

actually iPad stil heavy than macbook 11", and still depending on sync, why iPad?

greeting from Ipoh, happy lunar new year ya

tonfucius said...

新怡:Yes!我成功了!google pinyin toolbar works!谢谢你!
ermm...actually I might be getting both Mac and iPad :p
也祝你兔年快乐!

新怡 said...

恭喜恭喜!Google Pinyin 很好用的。
欢迎将加入Mac家族,别忘记将魔术老鼠也一并败回家^^

*闪*

tonfucius said...

新怡:哈哈,我也是看上了mac的魔鼠。其实我工作时是有用mac的,用mac来做设计真的比pc强~~

Anonymous said...

woah, 你近来的posts感觉越来越有“人情味”anyway, 都说借你ipad试下了嘛。。哈哈

mei mei

tonfucius said...

meimei:你讲而已,而且讲很久了lor... 现在你都飞到酱远去,还试什么...

meimei said...

哈哈!你一直都没有meet我喝个茶吃个包。。。酱讲我。。距离不是问题。。。我要回来了。。。4月的第一个星期。。。

tonfucius said...

meimei:四月第一个星期... April fool!!! 又想骗我.. By that time hor.. 听说ipad 2 都要出了... 你回来会不会一见面就wadsup dude..? 酱我会不懂反应leh...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin